God looked at everything he had made, and found it very good.
— Genesis 1:31
Hours of Operation
10 AM to 2 PM
Saturdays & Sundays
- The basement is underneath the parish annex with the entrance located in the back on El Dorado Street.
- Here one can find used but good and useful items at good prices. Some may have never been used at all.
- There is a little gift shop of religious articles inside as well.
- The shop is run by the ladies of St. Elizabeth Guild. Come in and strike a conversation with them and get what you want.
- The basement is usually closed on weekends of holidays, such as Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Items donated can be left at the doors.
- Call the parish office at 310.328.2776 for more information.