When the day of the feast of Unleavened Bread arrived, the day for sacrificing the Passover lamb, he sent out Peter and John, instructing them, “Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.”
— Luke 22:7-8
- Leader: Heavenly Father, we give you thanks always and everywhere for the gift of Your only Son, who in turn, has given us the gift of the Eucharist, the gift to transform us into His own.
- All: We, Eucharistic ministers at Nativity, are humbled by our call to serve at the Lord’s Table. By God’s grace, we hope to become more closely the disciple servants of the Lord, ready to listen to Him and to carry out His commands.
- Leader: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
- All: Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
- Leader: Mary, the quiet Helper at the Wedding of Cana…
- All: Pray for us.