Welcome to Nativity
Welcome to Nativity Catholic Church!
We hope you find the information for your sacramental and pastoral needs on these pages. Contact Us if you need further assistance. If you want to know more about Nativity, please click here About Us.
Our church has been reopened since June 3rd, but only for Mass and sacraments. For the safety of everyone, each Mass is limited to 100 attendees. Please register for the Mass that you would like to attend.
If you come to our church frequently and are able to help, please consider volunteering as a way to stay even more connected and united with us. Contact Us for more information.
Despite all the challenges we are facing today, let us continue our journey of faith confidently in the Lord.
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
— St. Alphonsus Ligouri
How to Attend Mass in Person
Starting June 3, 2020, our church is open for Mass with limited seating. Please observe the following for a prayerful atmosphere, a safe environment, and a spiritually enriching experience.
1. Keep a Distance— Always keep a good distance of at least 6 feet from the next person outside of your household.
2. Avoid Touching— Avoid touching any surface or anything not for your use.
3. Wear a Mask— Give yourself and others extra protection.
4. For daily Mass, enter through the front doors of the church and sit only in the main section. For Sunday Mass, there is a second entrance into the side wing.
5. Locations for sitting, each marked with a number, are at either end of a pew, every other pew. Follow the ushers' direction for an orderly seating arrangement.
6. Missals for common use are not available. Please use your own copy.
7. Keep your responding and singing during Mass at a comfortable level. Remain silent otherwise.
8. Holy Communion will be distributed in pews in the hands only. Stand to receive Communion. Sit to pray.
9. Leave the church through the side doors quietly, in an orderly fashion. Don't leave behind your belongings or reading materials that you have used.
10. Baskets for Sunday collections are near the exits. Or donate anytime here on our website. Thank you for your sacrificial offering and financial support.
Please contact the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.328.2776 for further information.
May God who is the source of life and love grant us the grace to live faith-filled lives for the glory of His name and the salvation of all!
The annual appeal has started. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. One hundred percent of your contribution will go to the parishes and schools in our archdiocese that need financial assistance to run their daily operations.
Our goal this year is $68,000.
Envelopes for use are available in the pews and at the doors of our church.
Stop by the parish office, 9 AM to 2 PM daily, for any related assistance.